Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 44% on the TESmart HDMI KVM Extender Long Distance 400 feet Over CAT5/6 Cable KVM HDMI Extender, 1080P 60Hz Compact and Smart one to Many KVM Extender, Easy to Set Up and Good Stability by TESmart at Top Images. MPN: HKE12MMA10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Overview: Support input resolution up to 1080P Full HD. According to 1000M IGMP network switch, source content can be transmitted from several transmitters (Up to 16 transmitters) to several receivers (Up to 253 receivers) over LAN, and the transmitter can be controlled by either of the receivers in the same local area network by IR or USB keyboard and mouse. Features: Supports resolution up to 1080p Full HDHDMI bandwidth up to 2.25Gbps data rate Support 8KV ESD protectionSupport TMDS equalizat
Product Description & Reviews
Overview: Support input resolution up to 1080P Full HD. According to 1000M IGMP network switch, source content can be transmitted from several transmitters (Up to 16 transmitters) to several receivers (Up to 253 receivers) over LAN, and the transmitter can be controlled by either of the receivers in the same local area network by IR or USB keyboard and mouse. Features: Supports resolution up to 1080p Full HDHDMI bandwidth up to 2.25Gbps data rate Support 8KV ESD protectionSupport TMDS equalization and enhancement By transmitting keyboard and mouse Datas via LAN, it is easy to control PC or other media players remotelyAlso it is available to send Datas from up to 16 transmitters to 253 receivers base on router or network switchMany to Many Connection, Simply Configure address IP achieve 16 transmitters multiple switch to 253 receivers EDID pass through, compatible with most display devicesInfrared control signal pass through functionSupport fiber-optic converter to extend transmission distance up to 20KM Comply with TCP/IP protocol (the image will be compressed)Package Contents: 1 x HDMI KVM Extender Sender1 x HDMI KVM Extender Receiver 1 x IR Sender extension cable 1 x IR Receiver extension cable 2 x DC 5V Power Adapter 1 x English User ManualPlease Note:1) Its USB ports is dedicated, only can use for Keyboard&Mouse.2) It takes up a lot of network speed, it requires use 1000M IGMP network switch if you use network switch,we recommend using this extender with a separate network switch/router that supports VLAN3) Because it comply with TCP/IP protocol, so the image will be compressed.4) In order to make these units to work, all the units need power supply not only the network cable.5)It is normal the video will have delay. The delay based on the length of cable and using condition.
Features & Highlights
- [400 feet Keyboard and Mouse Extended] Extends Keyboard and Mouse Signal via Cat5/6 Cable, used for video surveillance system control,Control your house's camera system on a television
- [1080P 60Hz HDMI Video Extend Used Over 300 feet of cat5/6] Extends FULL HD 1080p stereo audio a little delay but do not effect to watch,you can enjoy HD video from a long distance
- [Compact,Smart and Aluminum alloy] with full-cover Aluminum alloy case,good for heat dissipation,keep unit running cool
- [Easy to install and Set Up] Connect your HDMI source device (PC, game console, Blu-ray player, media player) to the Transmitter, used Ethernet CAT5/6 to connect the transmitter to Receiver, then connect your HD TV from a long distance place to the Receiver
- [What you could get] 1 x HDMI KVM Extender Sender,1 x HDMI KVM Extender Receiver,1 x IR Sender extension cable,1 x IR Receiver extension cable,2 x DC 5V Power Adapter,1 x English User Manual, Professional technical support, 3 years free USA local replacement goods service
400ft HDMI KVM Extender-HKE12MMA11
400 ft HDMI KVM Extender-HKE12MMA11
Wireless Phone Accessory
4.8 x 3.6 x 10.3 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.