Free Shipping Included! Mirabox HDMI Extender IR Receiver Via Rj45 Cat5 Cat5e Cat6 Over Ethernet Cable TCP/IP Up to 393ft Supports Full HD 1080P,Black (HSV891-IR RX) by Mirabox at Top Images. MPN: HSV891-IR RX. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Introduction:This product not only can work as other normal HDMI extender by CAT5/6 cable up to maxim 150 meters, but also can transmit HDMI data over local network.The data could be transmitted over switch, router and other ethernet device, and extend the transfer distance to over 20km.It also could work in broadcast mode, like HDMI splitter, broadcast HDMI signal from one sender to multiple receivers.HSV891IR supports sending IR remote control signal from receiver side to sender side which
Product Description & Reviews
Introduction:This product not only can work as other normal HDMI extender by CAT5/6 cable up to maxim 150 meters, but also can transmit HDMI data over local network.The data could be transmitted over switch, router and other ethernet device, and extend the transfer distance to over 20km.It also could work in broadcast mode, like HDMI splitter, broadcast HDMI signal from one sender to multiple receivers.HSV891IR supports sending IR remote control signal from receiver side to sender side which could be used to control HDMI source devices.HSV891IR also integrate HDMI audio extractor that could extract stereo audio out from HDMI signal and output via 3.5mm jacket.HSV891IR have many professional designs which suitable for various application scenario, especially for engineering project usage.Such as 5V-12V wide range power supply, mountable aluminum alloy shieding.Technical Specification:Standard Power Input:5V-12VPower Consumption:3WHDMI Port:HDMI A type FemaleLink Connection:UTP/STP CAT5e/6Working Mode:Point to Point modeBroadcast mode( Point to MultiPoint)Cascade modeTransfer Distance:Point to Point Mode:CAT5 100meters maximumCAT5e 120meters maximumCAT6 140meters maximumCascade Mode:20Km maximumAudio Output Port:3.5mm jacketAudio Output Format:L/R Stereo analog audioTHD:
Features & Highlights
- COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION- Extend HDMI audio/video signals over a cost effective CAT5/5e/6/6e cable up to 525ft, Connect your HDMI source device (PC, game console, Blu-ray player, media player) to the Transmitter, run a CAT5/5e/6/6e cable from the Transmitter to Receiver, then connect your HDTV/projectors from a remote location to the Receiver with an HDMI cable; An HDMI cable is required and sold separately.
- HDMI SPLITTER + EXTENDER, OVER ROUTER OR IP SWITCH, SUPPORT MULTI-RECEIVER UPTO 253pcs- The connection like: hdmi source---HSV891IR Sender---CAT5/5e/6/6e cable---switch---CAT5/5e/6/6e cable---Multi-HSV891 IR Receivers---Monitor, HDTV, Projector, or other HDMI screen.
- BUILD-IN 3.5mm R/L AUDIO EXTRACTOR- Solve Monitor Without Speaker / Poor Sound Quality; Resolution Supported- 1080p@50Hz / 1080p@60Hz / 1080p@24Hz / 1080i@50Hz / 1080i@60Hz / 720p@50Hz / 720p@60Hz / 576i@50Hz / 480p@60Hz
- IR REMOTE CONTROL(20~60KHZ)- Allow source device to recognize remote commands; You can control the HDMI source device at a secondary location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a CAT5/5e/6/6E cable for convenience
- EASY INSTALLATION - Just Plug and Play, No driver required; Surface mountable metal housing with included brackets allows easy placement; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference * Note: A good quality CAT5/5e/6/6E cable is essential in delivering quality content; CAT6/6E is recommended for better performance
525ft IR Extender RX Only (HSV891IR-RX)
3.4 x 2.8 x 5.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.