Free Shipping Included! DDMALL 492ft HDMI Extender Over TCP/IP, 1080p, Mini Size, Using Single CAT5e/CAT6 Cable, One-to-One, One-to-Many Connection, Transmitter and Receiver Kit (1TX+1RX) by DDMALL at Top Images. MPN: HIP10TXRX. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DDMALL Mini HDMI over IP Transmitter and Receiver Kit (TX+RX)Model: HIP-10OverviewThis HIP-10 is a small, compact yet powerful HDMI over IP extender kit that extends HDMI video and audio to a remote location over IP network and a single CAT5e/CAT6 Ethernet cabling. It supports one-to-one, one-to-many, cascade connection. By combining this kit with additional receivers (up to 253 receivers supported) and unmanaged, dedicated switch, you can easily distribute your HDMI source to multiple
Product Description & Reviews
DDMALL Mini HDMI over IP Transmitter and Receiver Kit (TX+RX)Model: HIP-10OverviewThis HIP-10 is a small, compact yet powerful HDMI over IP extender kit that extends HDMI video and audio to a remote location over IP network and a single CAT5e/CAT6 Ethernet cabling. It supports one-to-one, one-to-many, cascade connection. By combining this kit with additional receivers (up to 253 receivers supported) and unmanaged, dedicated switch, you can easily distribute your HDMI source to multiple locations and create video walls using several displays and receivers in the same location. In a point to point setup, you can connect the Transmitter directly to an Receiver at up to 492ft at Full HD 1080p. Specifications-Transmission Range: Max. 492ft at 1080P (Point-to-Point)-Compatible with HDMI 1.3 & HDCP 1.2-Bit Rate: 128Kpbs~8192Kpbs-Audio Supported: 3.5mm Analog Audio, HDMI LPCM 2.0-Operating Temperature: -10℃~50℃ (14℉~122℉)-Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH (Non-condensing)-Product Weight: 2.2oz (Pair)-Dimension: 3.0×1.2×0.8 inchesWhat's Included-1× HDMI Transmitter-1× HDMI Receiver-2× HDMI Male to Female Cable-2× HDMI Female to Female Adapter-2× 3M Double Sided Tapes-2× Micro USB Power Cable-1× User ManualFree Lifetime User SupportFrom DDMALL, you will have the confidence buying a quality product and you will be provided our world class customer support available to you. If you are not sure to get your item work properly, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer support team for quick solutions. Contact information available on the DDMALL Seller Page.Friendly Reminder* For the best video quality and longer distance transfer, we recommend using high quality CAT5e/6 cable.* Please use dedicated unmanaged network switches for one-to-many connection with multiple receivers.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ BETTER VIDEO WITH LOWER BANDWIDTH USAGE- Unlike other IP extenders that are using traditional H.264/AVC standard for video compression, this mini extender apply advanced H.265/HEVC technique for video processing. In comparison to H.264, H.265 substantially improved video quality at the same bit rate. You will be amazed at how this H.265-based HDMI over IP extender kit show you the Full HD video with crystal clear quality and superior stability.
- ✔ POWER SAVING- With built-in advanced low power features, this mini extender can work stably and reliably with ultra low power consumption, which saves around 90% power than traditional extenders. It's USB-powered, this means you can use a basic USB connection on your source device and display (e.g. a USB port on your PC, TV Box, projector, HDTV, etc.) to power on the extender. Forget about bulky AC power adapters, we've got you covered.
- ✔ HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION- Plug and play, no software or driver needed. It features a small footprint and a built-in HDMI Type-A male connector that connects directly to your video source and display, eliminate the need for additional HDMI cables. Compact design that keep the surrounding neat and organized. It can be hidden on the back of the projector, TV and various devices simply. No more cable mess. No drilling holes and screws needed.
- ✔ SMALL BUT POWERFUL- Size at just 3.0×1.2×0.8in, and light at only 1.1oz. With this compact extender kit, you can easily extend an HDMI source to a remote location over your IP network and a single CAT5e/6 cable. It supports one-to-one, one-to-many (Up to 253RX supported) installation via unmanaged dedicated switches, as well as a cascading installation of multiple units (sold separately) for extended range. You can also connect the TX directly to an RX up to 492ft at 1080p for 1-to-1 setup.
- ✔ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE- At DDMALL, we pride ourselves on creating innovative and high quality A/V products. We believe in our products, that's why we are confident in offering 2-Year Worry-Free MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and provide free lifetime technical support. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. FRIENDLY REMINDER: This mini extender is designed and manufactured by DDMALL. Please be aware of imitations.
USB Network Adapters
492ft 1080p Kit (1-to-Many)
1.2 x 0.8 x 3 inches
3.5 x 2 x 5.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.