Collector Protector 5-in-1 Vinyl Record Cleaning Kit. Includes Soft Velvet Record Brush, Pure Vinyl Cleaning Solution, Stylus Cleaner & Brush, Microfiber Cloth & Storage Pouch by Collector Protector at Top Images. MPN: 7545859522. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Collector Protector Cleaning Kit can help you keep your cherished LPs in premium condition. This kit consists of a bottle of Pure Vinyl cleaning solution as well as a hand-held soft velvet brush, stylus liquid cleaner and stylus brush, a 10x10'' microfiber cloth and a storage pouch.First thing to know about cleaning vinyl records is that playing a dirty record will damage the vinyl and negatively affect the sound quality. Maintaining clean records will preserve not only the life of your LPs but
Product Description & Reviews
Collector Protector Cleaning Kit can help you keep your cherished LPs in premium condition. This kit consists of a bottle of Pure Vinyl cleaning solution as well as a hand-held soft velvet brush, stylus liquid cleaner and stylus brush, a 10x10" microfiber cloth and a storage pouch.First thing to know about cleaning vinyl records is that playing a dirty record will damage the vinyl and negatively affect the sound quality. Maintaining clean records will preserve not only the life of your LPs but also the life of your record player. Here's a few tips for cleaning: If your record is visibly dusty, do not contaminate your brush by dry dusting. You will harm both brush and record. Wet clean your record first. To use your velvet brush, spin record on turntable and lightly mist brush with spray cleaner. Place brush at a 90 degree angle on the record. With light pressure on the brush, allow record to rotate a few times and then slowly slide brush towards you and off the record. Dry dusting your records with a velvet brush before and after play is the best way to keep your records clean and sounding great. Always remove surface debris and dust before any deep clean. New records are not necessarily clean records. Clean your records before the first play. Less friction is better. Be gentle with your albums. A turntable or stylus in bad shape will damage your record. Keep your stylus clean in between records by using a stylus brush and cleaner. Always brush cartridge back to front, never side to side or front to back.
Features & Highlights
- WANT THE BEST SOUND QUALITY FROM YOUR RECORDS? This kit has you covered 5 ways.
- REMOVE DUST from both your records and your stylus for optimal performance. Our high quality, soft velvet brush in combination with our original Pure Vinyl record cleaning solution will gently wipe away dust, fingerprints and other tiny particles from the grooves of your vinyl without worry of scratching or causing static.
- EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF PURE VINYL record cleaning solution. Specially formulated for its deep-cleaning, anti-static, and residue-free properties. Large 50ml, (1.7 fl oz) spray bottle contains no alcohol or ammonia. 10x10" lint-free microfiber cloth included for deep cleaning. Our 7oz refill is also available through Amazon.
- DON'T FORGET THE STYLUS. A dirty needle is often to blame for poor sound quality. The included stylus liquid cleaner and brush simply and effectively solve this problem with just a gentle swipe or two removing any dust or grime buildup.
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS. If you are unhappy with the quality and/or performance of this product, return it for your no questions asked refund.
Record Cleaners & Cleaning Supplies
4.2 x 2.2 x 5.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.